Pages

August 19, 2012

The Hobbit notebook

This was my little project while ago and now I have finished this with my new logo and stamp : ))) I am pretty satisfied because I haven't binded notebooks in a looong time, last time was merely 6 years ago. With some help of library books and Youtube this notebook was possible to make. Design is my own and the text on back cover is Bilbo's most famous line ^^

The cover is rough natural colored thin fabric. Pictures and shapes are made by cutting from transparency. Altogether 4 stencils and of course fabric colors. The text on back cover is self written with thin brush. I had some miscalculation with that and somehow the text isn't in the middle... oh my. Sometimes I had little difficulties during this project but now I can handle those afterwards : 3 So it's not a perfect book yet.

And most of these materials are recycled like fabric, cardboard and pagepaper : ))

I loved making this blanco notebook<33 I can't wait until 12th December! The Hobbit will be awesome, I can sense it already! :'D

Influence by J.R.R.Tolkien

Please, if you are interested in upcoming film, visit official site: The Hobbit Blog

Photos:

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so nothing is perfect so what it's in the middle. You should put for sale anyway imagine all the happy Tolkien fans!

    ReplyDelete